If you have any questions at all, just give us a call. Is something unclear? Are you are retailer wanting a wholesale account? Is the internet too time consuming? Just call and maybe we can help you get what you need without the pain.
or email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Store and Privacy
- Copyright and Trademark
- Product Images
- Links to Other Sites
- Choice of Law
- User Communications
- Site Use
- Important Notice
- Site Operator
- Shippingback to top
- Fishingcross has defined a Shipping Policy and a Return Policy. Our primary objective is to treat our customers fairly while being able to survive as a prosperous business that makes it a mission to help the people of the world with steady food and water supply and reliable housing.
Packages may be shipped using the services of USPS, UPS, FedEx, Airborne Express, DHL or any other shipping service provider without regard to the service selected by the customer during checkout. Packages are not shipped with insurance unless the customer specifically requests shipments be insured. Insurance on package shipments is paid for by the customer. In most cases tracking numbers are provided for retreiving status of shipped packages. If available, tracking numbers may be provided to the customer by an automated system or manually upon request. Tracking numbers are not always available.
- Returnsback to top
- All sales are final. It is solely at the discression of Fishingcross whether or not an order is eligible for return. Approved returns may receive online store credit or a refund. Approved Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. In the case of product return, the customer is responsible for securely packaging, shipping and final delivery of returned items. It is recommended that returned items be shipped with tracking numbers available and with ample insurance to cover the retail value of the returned product.
- Online Store and Privacyback to top
1. What information does Fishingcross.com collect from our online customers?
For those individuals who visit our site but do not make a purchase, we collect and store IP ("Internet Protocol") addresses during the visit. No individualized information is collected, and the IP address is not traced to a particular individual. Similarly, we collect information, using that IP address, about the navigational or browsing activities of our visitors. Again, that information is not tied to any name or other personally identifying information but is used solely to provide generalized demographic data, such as what geographic areas our visitors are from and visitor browsing patterns. For those who make a purchase on Fishingcross.com, in order to fulfill the order, we collect and store your name, address, shipping information, e-mail address, telephone number, purchase data, and billing information.2. Does Fishingcross.com use "cookies"?
We and the third parties who provide services related to Fishingcross.com will use the information referenced above to fulfill your order and provide services related to Fishingcross.com or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. The third parties who provide any of these services are authorized to use this information only in connection with the services they are engaged to perform.
In addition to using the information referenced above to fulfill your purchase order, we also retain some of that information in our customer database. We use that information to track your order, to respond to your inquiries and to make subsequent purchases you wish to make easier and faster. We also may use that information, from time to time, to contact you concerning our products, services, sales or special promotions of Fishingcross.com or our corporate affiliates, including Fishingcross Jewelers. We try to limit those contacts to ones that might be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to be contacted about our special offers, products or services, please notify us at the mailing address, e-mail address or phone number provided below:
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 365
Springfield, MO 65801
1 (417) 597-4227
We currently send e-mails only to those Fishingcross.com customers who are interested in receiving information about our products and services. If you have previously received such e-mails, but no longer want to, contact us by one of the methods referenced above or by unsubscribing to an e-mail you receive from us or to the Fishingcross.com Newsletter, as the case may be.
Please be advised that since promotions may already be in process at the time of your request, it may take up to ten days before electronic contacts cease. As a result, you may receive mail or other solicitations from Fishingcross for a brief period of time after you make your request. You may also use the above addresses and phone number to correct or update any of the individual information we have stored.4. How is the information Fishingcross.com collects stored and what security procedures do we have in place to protect the confidentiality of that information?
We may change or enhance our policy to improve our service to you. If we do change our policy, we will note those changes on our Web site. A message will be displayed on our home page for a period of time that a change has been made. We also may send an e-mail describing the changes. You are welcome to refer to this policy each time you are considering making a purchase.
- Copyright and Trademarkback to top
- All contents are protected by U.S. and international copyright, © 2006 Fishingcross Corporation (Fishingcross, Inc.). All rights reserved. FISHINGCROSS, AND are trademarks or service marks of Fishingcross Corporation. Fishingcross Corporation reserves all of its rights with regard to those marks and any other Fishingcross Corporation trademarks or service marks appearing herein. This site may also contain trade names and trademarks of other companies that are the property of their respective owners.
- Product Imagesback to top
- We have attempted to accurately depict the colors of the products offered on this site. However, because the color you see is dependent on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the color you see will be accurate. The products also may appear larger or smaller than their actual size depending on your monitor. Some photographs have been enlarged to show detail.
- Pricingback to top
- We make every attempt to avoid errors in pricing and product information, but we are human. If a mistake does occur, we reserve the right to correct it, and in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order placed for that item at the incorrect price. All prices listed on this site are in U.S. dollars.
- Links to Other Sitesback to top
- Fishingcross makes no representations or warranties about any other Web site you may access through this Web site. If there is a link to another Web site, such link does not constitute an endorsement of that site or the products or services contained therein and is provided solely as a convenience to you.
- Disclaimerback to top
Unless specifically noted, this site, its content or the information available on or through it is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that you use this site at your own risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this site, and that Fishingcross Corporation and its affiliates shall not be liable for any damages special, indirect or consequential of any kind related to your use of this site.
Please note that the above disclaimer does not apply to products you may purchase through this site. Warranties and return rights concerning such products are governed by terms provided elsewhere in this site and by applicable law.
- Choice of Lawback to top
- If any disputes arise between us regarding your use of this Web site, such disputes shall be resolved according to the laws of the State of Missouri.
- User Communicationsback to top
- Any message you send to us via email, postcard, letter, voice mail or other transmission relating to your use of this site, other than an actual order of merchandise, shall be and remain Fishingcross' property, and Fishingcross shall not be limited in any way in its use, promotional, commercial or otherwise. However, we will not use your full name in any such promotional use without your permission. You agree that no such messages will violate the rights of any third party or contain any libelous or otherwise unlawful materials. We save certain messages and emails on file for promotional and marketing purposes, but we are not required to and do not retain every such message.
- Warrantyback to top
- Legal Information
At Fishingcross, Inc. it is important that we make clear certain policies and standard practices. If you have questions that are not addressed below please contact us here.Product Warranty
This policy is to prevent abuse and not to alienate our customers. We always treat our supporters as we would like to be treated. Thank you for bearing with our legalese. Fishingross products are not under any Warranty. The products are hand finished and final condition will vary slightly. We do our best to ensure a high standard of quality is maintained. If you feel that any Fishingcross piece is lacking in quality, please contact our customer service department. Any refund or replacement will be made at the sole discretion of Fishingcross, Inc.Secure Information Storage
At checkout, we use the services of PayPal.com and rely wholely on their ability to securely handle and store sensative data. Fishincross, Inc. does not store sensitive data on the Fishingcross.com web server.
- Site Useback to top
- This site and its contents are provided solely for personal, noncommercial use, including the online purchase of the merchandise depicted, and for no other purpose. Any downloading or copying of the materials herein is permitted for such personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest in such materials is transferred to you upon such copying or downloading, and such materials may not be transferred, linked, reproduced, retransmitted or otherwise distributed or displayed, in whole or in part.
- Important Noticeback to top
- Your use of the Fishingcross.com Web site constitutes your agreement with the terms and conditions outlined above and below, with any other terms and conditions stated herein, and with any applicable laws. These terms are subject to change without prior notice.
- Site Operatorback to top
Fishingcross, Inc. operates this Web site.
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 365
1 (417) 597-4227